Friday, January 8, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!

(guest posting by Becky who has been officially replaced as youngest girl in the family line-up)

 Meet the proud Mother
and her NEW daughter, Gracie.
She's a 9 weeks old Corgi.


She's a feisty, holds her own, sheep herding kind of gal.

Congratulations Mom!
She's CUTE!!!


Any volunteers to bring dinner to this brand new mother?  She'll need all the help she can get because she'll be busy chasing, training, playing, feeding and nurturing her furry new sidekick.

8 comments:

Alana said...

Oh she is very cute! there is just something adorable about little things- babies and animals. Only a few days older than little Kenneth MacLeod.

Anonymous said...

Now that was a surprise! What a cutie. She will certainly fill up your time!
Are you enjoying your "free time"?
Hope to see you both at the temple this month
Nancy and Don Stephenson

Unknown said...

She's adorable!
VERY CUTE.

Jo Jo said...

I guess I've never seen a tri color version before - very pretty! Love the name.

Anonymous said...

Gracie is cute but not as cute as Priscilla. I love the picture of you and Ken on this blog. Love ya, Connie

The Mormon Monk said...

When do I get to meet my new sister? I love you; what a wonderful birthday present, Mom!

Becky said...

How is she doing? Any accidents? My pugs miss her...

Unknown said...

Got to meet her 'in person' today--SO SO darling! I love her stubby little legs and soft, furry body! We had fun.
xo